* I have magnetic clip-on shades for my glasses. They've been missing for several months, but today Eugene found them in, of all places, my laptop bag. The ironic thing about that is I had my eye exam today. My prescription didn't change, so I'm not getting new glasses, at least for now.
* My son got to make a stuffed animal today at daycare; they had a company called Noah's Ark come in. Alex made a cute white teddy bear with a brown nose. He also named it--"Raccoon."
* I ordered some extra balls --200 of them--for Alex's ball pit. They arrived today at work. One of my co-workers saw them and jokingly asked what kind of scientific equipment it was. I told him I was studying the kinetics of toddlers.
* Writing is going extremely slowly. I was hoping to write a bit after my eye exam, but traffic ate up my free time.
* Speaking of traffic, why would IDOT close the highway entrance I use and cut the detour down to one lane at the same time? I have enough trouble getting to work on time with Alex as it is.