Friday, December 22, 2006

From Russ's Blog

Since Blogthings formatting never works right for me, I'll just paste the link and my results--and my comments on my results.

How Much Have You Changed in 10 Years?


You've Changed 36% in 10 Years

Ah, the past! You may not remember it well - because you're still living in it.While you've changed some, you may want to update your wardrobe, music collection and circle of friends.

Yeah, right. I admire the current crop of celebrites so much I really want to dress like them or listen to them. And why would I give up good old college friends just for the sake of change? Maybe we as a society need to focus more on what is good and not on what is new.

1 comment:

Russ said...

Hey, Sandra, I wouldn't sweat it too much - they say even a broken clock is right twice a day, but those Blogthings may put this rule to the test.

What's better is, this one actually makes you think about who you are, who you've been, and perhaps makes you reflect on the road you've followed the past 10 years. None of that can be bad (36% or not.)

Site Meter